The central location of our guesthouse in the biggest national park in the Alps with the highest peaks in Austria is the ideal starting point for many activities.
- In- house soccer- football field with fireplace and tennis court
- Guided hiking tours with the rangers of the National Park Hohe Tauern or on its own initiative.
- Learn interesting facts in the Nationalparkcentre Mittersill and experiment in the Sience Center
- Attractions : Krimmler Waterfalls, Großglockner High Alpine Road, High Altitude Storage Lakes Kaprun, Ice caves Werfen, Castle Hohenwerfen ...
- Canyons and gorges: Liechtenstein-, Kitzloch-, Seisenberg-, Sigmund-Thun-Klamm...
- Cultural tours to Salzburg with House of Nature, the fortress of Salzburg, the Wax Museum, strolling in the famous Getreidegasse with a visit to Mozarts birthplace, shipping with the Amadeus cruise to the Hellbrunn fountains,…
- Sport: sailing, wind surfing, Stand up paddling, rafting, canyoning, kajaking, rock climbing, archery, Lamatrekkking, horseback riding, golf, …
Ski-resorts in the immediate vicinity
- Glacier skiing area Kitzsteinhorn in Kaprun
- Family skiing area Maiskogel in Kaprun
- Skiing area Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See
- Nagelköpfel in Walchen
- Ski-circus Saalbach/Hinterglemm
- Holiday Arena Wildkogel
- Kitzbüheler Alps
Alternative Winter activities
- Pinzgau cross- country track with getting into Piesendorf (200km)
- fun on the experience mountain Nagelköpfl, Piesendorf (Link)
- Ski touring
- Hiking at the Krimmler Waterworld
- Ice cart, etc